Dr. Voroshilov: from A to Z A driven professional, an eloquent expert, a productive author, and a collaborative colleague: (Professional past, present, and future)
This page offers posts which don’t fit into one specific description
2. Invest in EdTech and disrupt K12 education
Is the Cat Worth Be Saved? or A Curious Case of a Risky Entrepreneur.
To Dr. Priscilla Chan (and everyone who is hungry): food for thoughts.
What Do All People Want?
The Oldest Published In New-England Joke About Stupidity
In Management Thinking Makes All The Difference
Can We The People Curb Gun Violence?
Note: this page
provides links to some YouTube videos on different matters (most of my videos are my lectures, but some are on politics or whatever comes to mind).
The links to all six my applications to the NSF 2026 Big Idea Machine (from August 31, 2018 to October 26, 2018):
1. Entry125253: High Frequency Data Streams in Education
2. Entry124656: objective measures of physics knowledge
3. Entry125317: National database teacher PD
4. Entry124655: role of NSF in funding education
NB. I was disqualified due to multiple entrees; evidently, the NSF Idea Machine has no need for an idea machine :)
Additional publications are at GoMars.xyz