I am looking for a manager in the field of (distant) education, who:
· Distinguishes being polite from being nice;
· Is not afraid to team up with people who may disagree with her/him;
· Seeks in others professionals skills and knowledge;
· Values long-term goals over short-term gains;
· who is capable of making bold decisions.
I have a stable full time job (and a gig or two).
I have all the relevant experience (and more), including, but not limited to, teaching – in its most general sense: i.e. selecting the relevant content, developing a syllabus, envisioning learning trajectories, designing teaching strategy, creating teaching tools (to facilitate and guide student learning, to assess learning outcomes), and teaching (literally – acting as a teacher).