Four Sources of ProgressProgress is the child of a marriage between skepticism to existing dogmas and search for new ideas.
Skepticism is the child of education and doubts.
Search is the child of knowledge and curiosity.
So, progress requires education (as a human practice), knowledge (as the result of that human practice), curiosity (as a natural human state not suppressed by bad education), and doubts (as an intellectual activity fostered by good education).
Dr. Valentin Voroshilov
The links to all six my applications to the NSF 2026 Big Idea Machine (from August 31, 2018 to October 26, 2018):
1. Entry125253: High Frequency Data Streams in Education
2. Entry124656: objective measures of physics knowledge
3. Entry125317: National database teacher PD
4. Entry124655: role of NSF in funding education
5. Entry125719: The new type of a science course for science teachers.
6. Entry126205: The development of the uniform standard for measuring content knowledge in physics.