“Developing Strategies and Technology for Generation and Analysis of Longitudinal High Frequency Data Streams from Faculty and Students”.
Naturally, a similar approach for collecting live data with the following correlation analysis can be used for many other applications. For example, for any event the organizers can develop a website with corresponding phone/tablet/computer apps for the participants who can download the app creating an anonymous account. Then, during each talk the audience can use an app for live assessment and reactions to the talk, which could be summarized and represented right after the talk is over as well as after the whole event (to observe the evolution).
The links to all six my applications to the NSF 2026 Big Idea Machine (from August 31, 2018 to October 26, 2018):
1. Entry125253: High Frequency Data Streams in Education
2. Entry124656: objective measures of physics knowledge
3. Entry125317: National database teacher PD
4. Entry124655: role of NSF in funding education
5. Entry125719: The new type of a science course for science teachers.
6. Entry126205: The development of the uniform standard for measuring content knowledge in physics.